There are six things you can do now to help our community and the Coalition;
- GET INVOLVED: Become a member of the Coalition and help brainstorm and implement strategies to eradicate drugs and underage drinking. Meetings are held the 1st Monday of each month at the Hilton High School. Bring or ask youth to become involved in the Coalition by attending a future meeting. Parents are also encouraged to attend!
- STAY INFORMED: Stay informed by following this website and signing up to receive ACTION ALERTS.
- BECOME A SUPPORTER: Like our Facebook page, ask others to like it, and share Coalition events when posted!
- TAKE ACTION: Call 911 when you see or know of underage drinking, or see drug activity going on in the Village or the Town.
- PARTICIPATE: We may need help in the future by posting flyers about upcoming events, asking the community to complete substance abuse surveys, or just spreading the word about the Coalition.
Together we can make the Hilton Parma Community a Healthier place to live and work!