There are many important ways for all members of the community to become involved with HPDICE:
- Become a member of our Coalition. Come to the monthly meetings and learn the issues! Meetings are held the 2nd Monday of each month at the Parma Town Hall, beginning at 6pm.
- Become a sponsor and host a coalition meeting at your business location. Help create, design and implement a fundraiser, or financially sponsor the Coalition by becoming a partner.
- Become a Media Volunteer and take pictures of HPDICE Coalition events, take videos, and create and submit press releases.
- Become an Office Volunteer and assist with mailings, data entry and filing.
- Are you a pastor, youth pastor or church leader? Get your youth groups involved in Youth Activities, promoting healthier and safer lifestyles.
- Invite us to your business or organization! We’ll bring speakers and share the latest trends, strategies and initiatives.
Parents! Students! Businesses! Church groups!
Involvement with HPDICE benefits everyone!
✔ You will help build, and in turn, enjoy a stronger community.
✔ You will establish stronger working relationships.
✔ Your teens will build their leadership skills.
✔ Gain new insights and education in the substance abuse prevention issues
✔ You’ll enjoy new friendships.